Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh

Awesome

As amazing as ever. Can't figure out what to do with Konami! Please help.

You're toons get better every time. Nice one.

Sirkowski responds:

Search for the code on Google, you'll find it very quickly.

Air Skirmish Air Skirmish

Pretty damn good.

Smooth and stylish - like butter with a pair of Oakley's.

A refreshing lump of action that doesn't involve stick figues or anime, nor even any blood. Just a well thought-out dogfight that didn't need explaining or extrapolating - well done. A really good Flash.

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

great

another great flash, but, for me, inferior to the original. the first one had more unrealistic (in a good way) animation bits which made it a more original concept for flash. this one seemed a little more generic, though still very good. keep up the superb work

Pat O'Brien Drunken Calls Pat O'Brien Drunken Calls

poor

very little has been done. what has been done has been done well, but it's still very very boring. the actual recording was marginally humourous, but only very slightly.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

meh

1) no one can pull a pin out of a grenade that easily
2) he threw the grenade downwards with a velocity of at least 10ms^-1... that would've bounced
3) his head exploded too much for the apparent calibre of the gun

but seriously, a scary insight. average flash movie. don't see why people are getting so worked up. you see worse things on GTA or even other flash movies.

Bill gate's dark secret. Bill gate's dark secret.

Nice

Very funny. A lot of people are leaving negative reviews due to ignorance, but that can't be helped. Aside from the obvious joke, I liked the fact that the security system was Apple.

A bit short for the file size, but the graphics and sound quality explains it. Could do with being longer, but still very good.

I'd go with Linux, but I just can't be arsed. To many compatability problems. Ah well.

Strawberry's Clockday Strawberry's Clockday

superb

The art and animation was beautiful. Keep it up and the CC will live for a while yet. Happy Clockday.... for Sunday... which I missed....

Ronald Reagan Tribute CT Ronald Reagan Tribute CT

lol

I don't know why all you patriotic wankers are getting so upset over a dead guy who wouldn't have given a fuck if you died.

I'm glad I'm not an American; I'd be afraid of turning humourless.

Good flash. Very smooth.

FourStar responds:

yes, being an american does get annoying because the people are too busy thinking that if they feel bad for someone when they die they are a better person

Cherry Clock vs Bob Clock Cherry Clock vs Bob Clock

Pretty bad

4,133Kb of (crap) music, 1.6Kb of animation. What a waste of time.

Muffin Ownage Muffin Ownage

Yay, Muffinism!

Woo! That's me! The Vicar of Muffinism on the roof! I'm even in the credits as well!
For all those newly interested, this is my church:

Very good movie, mutant. The speech perhaps could have been optimised a little better, but great animation.