MARKSMEN MARKSMEN

Very fun

Also, an impressive display of AS. Just as described, an easy-to-master shooter with great gameplay. Nice one.

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Fuck yeah.

I managed to make 14th place on the leaderboard!

I liked it. It was much more frustrating than the first, but not always in a bad way.

Reading the reviews, I wished people would stop thinking of this as a sequal, especially considering you've clearly called it a spin-off. Yes, it has a similar basis, but it is a very different game.

The randomness sometimes got too frustrating - for example - 99% of the world dead and a leathailty of 8 and yet it can still sometimes take 15 turns to kill the last 1% due to the random nature of your algorithms.

It was still great and very hard at first. Feel free to make more spin-offs (like one from mankinds P.O.V would be cool).

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Average flash - great message.

I've got some emo friends and they certainly piss me off at times. The music I can stand for short periods, (Taste of Chaos was a bit much, but still good) but the whineing is OTT.

The game wasn't spectacular, but you get all my 5 from reading those outstanding reviews from emos thinking what they're doing is either big or clever. It's not - it's just sad. Do you ever stop and realise that everyone around you is a pre-pubescent teenager with no distinguishable gender?

I wish every emo would get EMO in a big tattoo across their chests, or something, so that when they grow out of it, as they all do, they're perminantly scarred to remind them of their stupidity.

Bottom line is:
Stop behaving like a baby who's replaced his pacifier with black hair dye. Grow the fuck up, get a wash and stop pretending that you're an anti-conformist when all you're doing is trying to fit in with other equally pretentious 13 year olds.

Anime Female Tutorial Anime Female Tutorial

Go Muffinism

I liked the part about the Muffins. Yeah....
But seriously, very good explanations and detail, as well as good art, or course.

skull-basher responds:

thanks toffe & apple

PSM's Drivers Test PSM's Drivers Test

A nice first flash

It is clearly well programmed, but I think, using similar codes, you could make a much more exciting racing game or something. Great skill showing there, though.

FadeToBlack-1 responds:

Thx man

The Muffin Dress-Up The Muffin Dress-Up

Go Muffinism!

Nice game there, BBM. Good to see my vicar outfit shoved in there. One thing, some of the layers were in the wrong order, like the hands went behind the vicar robe and things like that. Was really good, though. Woo, Muffinism!

-The Ring- -The Ring-

Nice

I liked it. Make loads of levels and it could be a very addictive game. Needs to be progressively harder and bit more explanation. Great potential and original.