Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh

Awesome

As amazing as ever. Can't figure out what to do with Konami! Please help.

You're toons get better every time. Nice one.

Sirkowski responds:

Search for the code on Google, you'll find it very quickly.

Air Skirmish Air Skirmish

Pretty damn good.

Smooth and stylish - like butter with a pair of Oakley's.

A refreshing lump of action that doesn't involve stick figues or anime, nor even any blood. Just a well thought-out dogfight that didn't need explaining or extrapolating - well done. A really good Flash.

The Amazing Adam Android The Amazing Adam Android

great

another great flash, but, for me, inferior to the original. the first one had more unrealistic (in a good way) animation bits which made it a more original concept for flash. this one seemed a little more generic, though still very good. keep up the superb work

MARKSMEN MARKSMEN

Very fun

Also, an impressive display of AS. Just as described, an easy-to-master shooter with great gameplay. Nice one.

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Fuck yeah.

I managed to make 14th place on the leaderboard!

I liked it. It was much more frustrating than the first, but not always in a bad way.

Reading the reviews, I wished people would stop thinking of this as a sequal, especially considering you've clearly called it a spin-off. Yes, it has a similar basis, but it is a very different game.

The randomness sometimes got too frustrating - for example - 99% of the world dead and a leathailty of 8 and yet it can still sometimes take 15 turns to kill the last 1% due to the random nature of your algorithms.

It was still great and very hard at first. Feel free to make more spin-offs (like one from mankinds P.O.V would be cool).

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Average flash - great message.

I've got some emo friends and they certainly piss me off at times. The music I can stand for short periods, (Taste of Chaos was a bit much, but still good) but the whineing is OTT.

The game wasn't spectacular, but you get all my 5 from reading those outstanding reviews from emos thinking what they're doing is either big or clever. It's not - it's just sad. Do you ever stop and realise that everyone around you is a pre-pubescent teenager with no distinguishable gender?

I wish every emo would get EMO in a big tattoo across their chests, or something, so that when they grow out of it, as they all do, they're perminantly scarred to remind them of their stupidity.

Bottom line is:
Stop behaving like a baby who's replaced his pacifier with black hair dye. Grow the fuck up, get a wash and stop pretending that you're an anti-conformist when all you're doing is trying to fit in with other equally pretentious 13 year olds.